San Marino City Hall Interior Renovation
When the City of San Marino wanted to renovate its existing administration building, CALTEC was the answer. Located at 2200 Huntington Drive in San Marino, the two-story building includes a partial basement. The structure houses a staff area, public service area and City Council Chambers.
CALTEC’s renovation work included the following:
- All new interior finishes;
- All new ceilings;
- All new interior lighting and power;
- Installation of a fire sprinkler system and re-use of the existing fire alarm system;
- HVAC modifications;
- New interior doors and hardware;
- New restrooms;
- And new backbone systems for audio-visual, security, data and telephone.
- Client: City of San Marino
- Project URL: City Hall