[us_page_title description=”1″ font_size=”1.8rem” inline=”1″]


Many states, but not all, require contractors to be licensed and/or bonded.

Check with your local building department or consumer protection agency to find out about licensing requirements in your area. Licensing can range from simple registration to a detailed qualification process. If your state or locality has licensing laws, make sure the contractor’s license is current. Federal Trade Commission

In addition to carrying a Contractor’s State license, at CALTEC, we’re fully insured, bonded, EPA Renovation-Repair-and-Painting-Program trained, a Certified Small Business, and OSHA safety trained.

Finding the Right Contractor