- Latest California Construction Industry News November 1, 2017Latest California Construction Industry News Here are a few of the latest news stories in the industry as it relates to California: Interior Department Supports Improved California Water Delivery The U.S. Department of the Interior verified that it plans to continue to work with the California state government on the massive “California WaterFix” project. The... […]
- Technology Trends Making Waves in the Commercial Construction Industry in 2017 October 27, 2017Technology Trends Making Waves in the Commercial Construction Industry in 2017 The United States is one of the largest construction markets across the globe, with expenditures amounting to 1,162 billion U.S. dollars. With an increasingly digital world, the construction industry is being reshaped by smart technology and industrial innovation. In a bid to secure their niche and beat... […]
- Request for Proposals: Rebid Palm Springs International Airport Enabling Project September 25, 2017The post Request for Proposals: Rebid Palm Springs International Airport Enabling Project appeared first on CALTEC Corporation | General Contractor | Building and Engineering Firm.
- Request for Proposals: Indio Student Kiosk September 7, 2017CALTEC is seeking proposals from vendors with a valid California Contractor’s State License and Department of Industrial Relations registration number to supply material and/or subcontract to perform all required trades. Plans and specifications are available for inspection at our office or may be attained from the Owner, Desert-Indio Community College. You may also obtain a... […]
- Request for Proposals: Palm Springs International Airport Enabling Project August 8, 2017CALTEC is seeking proposals from Disadvantage Business Enterprises with a valid Contractor’s State License number and Department of Industrial Relations registration number to subcontract and perform any of the following trades: Demolition, Cast-in-Place Concrete, Hydraulic Cement Underlayment, Metal Framing, Modular Building Access, Rough Carpentry, Insulation, Polymer Based Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS), Fluid-Applied Membrane... […]